|"7x017 - Liquid timer"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 183|
|Upload date:||November 29, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#182: Toilet bowl|
|Next Episode:||#184: Inspector Gadget|
- Jon kept calling it a "liquid puzzle" for some reason.
- Destroying communism is yet another one of America's pastimes.
- "Ha bisky" is said for the second time in the series.
- This episode was edited on a UStream live show.
- This is Penny's 12th bad idea in a row, no other micowave has gotten that many bad ideas in a row.
- Jory: And it's red. I mean, America's pastime? Destroying communism! Dude, it's "made in China"!
Riley: What is wrong with you?! This is 2009!
Jory: McCarthyism is alive and well!
- Jory: And what seems to be, like, FOREVER, Panasonic Penny. But I don't mind that it's been forever, because I only love her!
Jon: You say that to ALL the girls!
Jory: No, I don't!
- Jory: Yeah, I think it did burst.
Jon: Yeah, like your mom's hymen last night!
- Riley: (shakes liquid on electronic cat) Blood on the cat! Do you have blood on YOUR pussy?
Jon: Oh! Come on, dude! Save it for prom night, okay?
- Jory: So, no, it's not a good idea. It's a wet idea. If it were a dream... I won't keep going...
- Riley: (to Jon) It's not a puzzle!
Riley: There's no trick to it! There's no challenge!