|"7x018 - Inspector Gadget"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 184|
|Upload date:||December 3, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#183: Liquid timer|
|Next Episode:||#185: Sega GameGear|
- The Inspector Gadget toy was really a bunch of toys connected together. Each toy was a collectible from McDonald's Happy Meal, and when you collected them all, they formed a full Inspector Gadget figure.
- The chest section of the toy was a toy cell phone that beeped.
- Craig Benzine , also known as Wheezy Waiter, did the collab intro.
- The toy was supposed to have a hat with propellers, but that was saved for episode #300.
- Jory: And what seems like an eternity, and I'm grateful for it, this Panasonic microwave, Penny.
- Jon: Go, go, Gadget-get-the-f*ck-outta-here!
- Jon: So, if Go-Go Gadget existed in the real world, people would probably make fun of him! They'd be, like, "Hey, freak!"
Jory: But then, he would flop out his animatronic 12-foot-long dick!
Jon: He'd be walking down the street, and they'd be, like, "Hey, Accordion Legs, get over here! Hey, why don't you go pick my nose, asshole, with that 4-foot arm of yours?"
- Jory: You'd don't talk about Penny like that!
Riley: He's referring to the [niece] Penny, not the microwave Penny.
Jory: Oh, okay!
Jon: I have nothing against your microwave, pal!
Jory: F*ck that little bitch!
Riley: (In Arnold Schwarznegger Voice) Where's John Connor?
- Jon: Go-Go Gadget is dumber than Forrest Gump after he got hit by that truck!
Jory: (in Forrest Gump voice) Pen-nay! Pen-nay!
Jon: (in Forrest Gump voice) I cannot move my arms anymore!
Jory: And I just started runnin'!
Jon: With my gigantic accordion legs! I may not be 100% cybernetic, but I know what love is! Go-Go Gadget meets Forrest Gump- The Go-Go Gump Story!
- Jory: So, you may be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave a Go-Go Gadget action figure? Of course it is! Like, what? Were you going to PLAY with that action figure? No, you weren't!
- Riley: We're go-go outta here! (singing) "We got the beat!" Oh, wrong Go-Go!
- Jory: He can go, go Gadget-right-into-my-microwave!
Riley: What's with the attitude?
Jory: He never had a rocket launcher! That doesn't even make sense!
Riley: Look it- he even has a cell phone in his chest!
Jory: He's going in my microwave!
Riley: What do you mean? You've gotta be so negative sometimes! You know what? Go-go f*ck yourself, alright?!