|"7x020 - Rubber Ducks"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 186|
|Upload date:||December 10, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#185: Sega GameGear|
|Next Episode:||#187: Pipe cleaners|
- Cinnamon is most likely the microwave Jon donated. He seemed to think so on a live show of editing the bottle of gin episode, and when Gladys comes along, there will be more evidence. For more on that, see episode #212.
- Jon said in the comments that Jory picked "Cinnamon" for the name, because it's a stripper's name. During intro filming, Jon said that they should go with all stripper names in season 7; Jon requested "Roxanne", which was never used.
- The duck with the hat is probably Bubbles from Riley's joke.
- Jon's "Meah, see?" will come back into play tenfold in episode #224.
- Jon notes in the annotations that Jory and Riley's irritation at his purposely messed-up countdown was not acting. They really do get annoyed with Jon's character sometimes.
- One of the duck heads was added to Summer's door display.
- Jory: (points to rubber ducks) Duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, duck, (points to Riley) Douche! Douche! (Riley gives Jory the bird, and title sequence starts)
- Jory: Ooh! That's different! That's a new Sharp carousel microwave right there!
Riley: Why's it already dirty?
Jon: Oh, yeah, well, we buy 'em used.
Jory: Well, that's because her name is Cinnamon!
Riley: "Used"?! Like, where was this used? Vietnam?!
Jory: Yeah, Saigon! Bad Idea
- Jory: So, how long should that go in there for?
Riley: Ducks, ducks and f*cks, blowin' bubbles!
Jon: Uh, that's not a number, that's a rhyme!
Jory: So, 69?
- Riley: So, there's three ducks in the pond after hours, and they get arrested and get back to court, and the judge is, like, "Listen, I don't want to waste your time, you don't want to waste my time. Listen--why were you in the pond after hours?" The one duck says, "Blowing bubbles." He goes to the second duck, "What were you doing?" "I was blowing bubbles." He looks at the third duck and goes, "Don't tell me--blowing bubbles?" He goes, "Nope. I'M Bubbles!"
- Jon: Sexually advancing your children one video at a time
Riley: Only here at ideo!
Jory: We make sex-ed videos!
- Jon: They all, like, bubbled up and fused together into some sick, weird duck orgy! (to Riley) You weren't kidding about "blowing Bubbles"!
- Jon: All ducks be warned! Do not mess with the Jory Caron!
- Jory: Actually, it had, like, what? Six heads? And it probably can't think at all.
Jon: And the best part is six times the genitalia!
Riley: Uh, have you seen that thing?
Jon: I'm just saying--anyone in the mood for a duck f*ck?
Riley: Uh, I'm just sayin' no!
- Jory: I'm Jory Caron.
Riley: I'm Riley Mac-il-win.
Jon: And I'm Jonathan Paula.
Riley: We didn't ask!