|"7x021 - Pipe cleaners"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 187|
|Upload date:||December 13, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Ha Bisky!|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#186: Rubber ducks|
|Next Episode:||#188: Polaroid camera|
This experiment was conducted by microwaving some pipe cleaners. When placed inside the microwave, the pipe cleaners instantly sparked with bright numerous colors. What ended up was what looked like a piece of burned up barbed wire after pulling out of Cinnamon.
Jory told viewers that others may think that microwaving pipe cleaners is a bad idea. But heck, it was concluded that this was a Ha-Bisky idea, which was an awesome idea indeed!
- This is the first "ha bisky".
- This is also the fourth verdict that does not include the word "idea" in it.
- This is the third time "ha bisky" has been used on the show.
- Jory suggests everybody do pipe cleaners in a microwave for the next 4th of July, because they were cheaper and cooler than sparklers.
- Jory randomly hums Glenn Miller's "In the Mood" in the outtakes.
- Jory: Our Sharp carousel microwave, Cinnamon. She dances, too, and she goes around! Right 'round, baby!
- Jon: This is, like, the greatest thing since the CD! Look at that!
Jory: It's like a mixture between a CD and awesome!
- Jory: I dare say this is a ha bisky idea!