|"7x022 - Polaroid camera"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 188|
|Upload date:||December 17, 2009|
|Experiment time:||"Baked potato"|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#187: Pipe cleaners|
|Next Episode:||#189: 400-watt sodium bulb|
- Mitchell Davis from LiveLavaLive does the collab intro.
- Cinnamon's death in this episode makes her the microwave to live the longest without a single bad idea so far. All three of her experiments were deemed a good (or "ha bisky") idea. Other girls (such as Jasmine) have died without a bad idea, but they didn't live as long as Cinnamon did. But in Season 10, this record was broken by Shelley; with 4 good ideas and all of them were in dangerous experiments.
- Interestingly, Jory says that this is not just a "good idea", but also a "picture perfect idea", but Jon didn't use that for the graphic/official verdict.
- The "baked potato" button on Cinnamon started automatically. The gang all screamed in horror, having flashbacks to the air bag.
- Jory reminisced about how everyone would say "cheeseburger" instead of "cheese" back when he was a photographer.
- Jon likes saying, "Say 'fuzzy pickles'" for pictures, a line from the video game Earthbound.
- The fire extinguisher needed to be used.
- This is an episode where Jon had a guest introducer and did not put the original intro in the bloopers section. The original intro was in the live recording and went like this:
Jory: Hello and welcome to, "Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?" I'm your host, Jory Caron.
Riley: And I'm the paparazzi, Riley McIlwain. Work it for me.
[Riley says "work it" while snapping the camera and Jory says "Oh," "yes," and "you like that?" for about 10 seconds]
Jory: There's no film in that.
Riley: Yeah there is!
Jory: You just want to see me naked.
Riley: No, no, come on.
Jory: There's no film in that. I'm not doing this.
Riley: You're dedicated, come on, come on.
Jory: Okay, let's just microwave this. [Jory grabs the camera and the strap around Riley's neck...]
Riley: Come on, play nice to the camera, play---OH! [...taking Riley along with him. Riley falls next to him]
This would most likely be in the bloopers section:
Jory: I just farted, by the way.
Riley: Come on!
Jory: [laughs and puts away the camera]
- Jory: We also have these fans, to circulate the air around, and these actually keep us safe this season, because we're all about safety!
- Jory: We also have this Sharp carousel microwave, Cinnamon, the spice of life!
Jon: The spice of life is Cinnamon!
- Jory: I took so many photos of just sh*tty-looking children and dumb-ass parents!
- Jory: Hey, wait, wait- we have to commemorate the first fire extinguisher use [for Cinnamon] somehow! (carelessly throws Polaroid on victim's tray; laughs evilly) Sometimes, the power just goes to my head!
- Jory: Guys, the microwave is dead.
Jory: Yeah... Next one!