|"7x023 - 400 watt sodium bulb"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 189|
|Upload date:||December 21, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#188: Polaroid camera|
|Next Episode:||#190: Tickle-Me-Elmo|
- Jon purposely made this an "express episode" to shut up the haters who kept saying that they should just skip right to the microwaving. There was a very large backlash from the fans, who were greatly disappointed in the short episode, but it did serve Jon's purpose.
- Ironically, the time used for microwaving (2:01) is longer than the actual episode (1:40)!
- Candy is the first Chefmate on the show.
- Even though this was an Express Episode, this is not the shortest episode. Episode 11 is the shortest one with 1:33.
- Jory: So much for the speed episode thing, huh? We should have put the air bag in there for the speed episode!
- Jory: Awesome light show, and then, the orange stuff connected! Did you feel that? I did!
Jon: Flux capacitor!