|"7x024 - Tickle-me Elmo"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 190|
|Upload date:||December 24, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#189: 400-watt sodium bulb|
|Next Episode:||#191: Legos|
- The gang doesn't like roasted nuts, but they DO like chestnuts roasting on an open fire ("Isn't that bizarre?").
- This episode was in honor of Christmas 2009.
- Riley also celebrates Christma-Hanu-Kwanzaa-kkah.
- This was the 7th good idea in a row, the longest string of consecutive good ideas in the entire show.
- The guys didn't notice Candy randomly beeped when Elmo's remains where taken out. The beeping can be heard at 2:58 in the video. Also it can be seen the display stopped blinking at the moment Candy beeped.
- Jory: I know Christmas was when Christ was born, but this [Tickle-Me-Elmo] is Satan!
- Jory: Safety is... Well, he [Elmo] says it best- it's a laughing matter!
- Jory: Her name's Candy... Right?
Jon: Candy, yeah.
Jory: I don't know. They're all a dime a dozen now!
- Jon: Merry Christmas, Elmo! We gotta put you down, though!
- Elmo: (laughing hysterically) Can't stop...! (turns off)
- Jory: You're thinking of "Three Steps to Success." THIS program isn't gay! OH! Wait- I'm IN "Three Steps to Success"! F*ck! Jon: Aw! It looks like Elmo got sat on by a 500-pound truck! (Jory makes a voice of Dead TMX Elmo) Jon: Welcome to Sesame Street!
- Jory And Riley: Bad Idea
- Jon: Good Idea