|"7x025 - LEGO bricks"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 191|
|Upload date:||December 27, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#190: Tickle-Me-Elmo|
|Next Episode:||#192: Bottle of gin|
- Candy's death was unexpected, but has finally been proven after months of question.
- Riley named his Lego ship the Douche-a-prise.
- During filming, Jon had Jory smash Riley's ship in a separate take, so he could zoom in on the action.
- Jory said the viewers should look at the previously microwaved Elmo as evidence for them filming all of the episodes the same weekend.
- Riley: And I'm your Lego Starship captain, Riley McIlwain.
Jory: That's a nice title! I mean, not as nice as "host"!
- Jory: (to Riley) See, mine was donated by firetruckprime, and, although yours was, too, he didn't like yours. Yours was a bastard creation!
- Jory: [Candy] actually is beautiful on the inside and on the out, and that's something Penny was severely lacking!
- Riley: (mimicking stupid YouTuber) "Wait- you guys didn't get the door fixed yet?"
Jon: (also mimicking stupid YouTuber) "It's been three or four months now!"
- Jory: Legos suck ass AND they killed our microwave!
Jory: I don't know!
- Jory: Is it a good idea? No, it's not! Terrible idea, bad episode!
- Jon: So, is it a good idea to microwave Legos? Not if you're trying to make an entertaining video to post on YouTube to 175,000 people, it's not!
Jory: Yeah, can you say "terrible Nielsen ratings" right there?