|"7x026 - Bottle of gin"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 192|
|Upload date:||December 31, 2009|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#191: Legos|
|Next Episode:||#193: Toy caterpillar|
- For season 7, it took two days to film the intros, Friday night and Saturday afternoon. This was the last intro filmed on Friday, because Riley got extremely tired.
- The gin was donated along with Zelda Microwave. Geoffrey Jones, the guy who donated both, named Zelda himself, and, since he donated her, the gang kept the name she was originally given.
- Zelda was the first microwave donated by a fan, and the first microwave named by somebody other than Jon, Jory, or Riley.
- Jory calls Zelda "Rose" during the first take of her introduction. Jory forgot that she came with a name, and he reverted to the name that he would have called Zelda had Geoffrey Jones not named her.
- The gin explosion blew Zelda's door open.
- Jon: Hey, guys, what were your New Years resolutions for 2010?
Jory: I want to lose some weight, or gain some weight, I can't remember.
Jon: I'ts one of the two.
Jory: My New Year's resolution is to remember what I tried to resolve!
- Jory: So, the question is: "Which will give first, the cap or the glass bottle?"
- Jon: Where did the gin go?
Riley: Can't you smell it? Just smell it- we'll get drunk instantly!
- Jory: (referring to Riley's "2010 pelvic thrust") Wow! That's MY New Year's resolution right there- never to witness that again!
- Jon: Alright, we know who's racist, then! That would be me... Can't use this footage!