|"7x027 - Toy caterpillar"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 193|
|Upload date:||January 3, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#192: Bottle of gin|
|Next Episode:||#194: Padlock|
- Dan Brown does the collab intro.
- Jory was originally going to use "1: casserole" for the microwave time, but, since it started automatically, Jon suggested that they use 7:00 instead.
- Jon donated the caterpillar; he bought it a dollar store.
- The fire extinguisher was used, because the fire was intense enough to catch Jory's glove on fire.
- Jory: And this microwave right here, Zelda. Amazing, amazing microwave right here- red and spotless!
- Jory: What is that white smoke coming from?
Jon: Who knows?!
Jory: Zelda does everything perfectly!
- Jon: (to Jory) Aw, man, dude! What happened to your glove? It looks like you fingered a f*cking octopus!
Jory: Who says I didn't?
- Jory: That one actually just scooped off, like batter!