|"7x030 - Mighty Putty"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 196|
|Upload date:||January 14, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#195: Television|
|Next Episode:||#197: Electric blanket|
- Mighty Putty smelled so awful that it is now considered the "worst-smelling item on the show." It replaced Furbies.
- Melissa is the first GoldStar microwave.
- Melissa came with a typo on her panel that is obvious in many episodes. Instead of a button that said "fresh vegetable", her panel says "presh vegetable."
- The gang dedicated this episode to Billy Mays's memory.
Jory: It smells like burnt rubber and asshole!
- Jory: This Mighty Putty is mighty hard to see, so I think we should just mighty f*cking, like, finish this sh*t!
- Jon: It looks like dog sh*t, dude!
Jory: I think it IS dog sh*t, dude!
- Jory: It's a cross between asshole and burnt asshole! That's right! But wait- there's more! If you buy one asshole, you get the second burnt asshole for free!
- Jory: That was a mix of asshole and bacon! Oh! It's following me!
- Jon: So, is it a good idea?
Jory: Please, God, NO!
Riley: Never do this again!
Jory: Rest in peace, Billy Mays, because your product smells like sh*t!
- Jory: (as Billy Mays) Just circle around the block! Some people put 'em out at the curb! Zorbeez! Kaboom!