|"7x031 - Electric blanket"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 197|
|Upload date:||January 17, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#196: Mighty Putty|
|Next Episode:||#198: Amplifier board|
- At 1:58 in the video, there's a great close-up of Melissa's "presh vegetable" typo.
- The fire extinguisher had to be used.
- The "I don't want your sh*t!" remarks in the bloopers/outtakes is, of course, a reference to moneymaster93, the douche in the Snuggie. This was appropriate, considering that Snuggies ended up being mentioned in the actual episode.
- Shortly after this episode debuted, Jory put out a special video where he debunked a viral video of two guys microwaving a box of wine. Jory named the microwave in the video "Andrea." Jory explained how the guys' results with the box of wine couldn't possibly have been real. Jon and Jory were seriously considering microwaving a box of wine themselves in season 8, but they ended up deciding not to do so. But then, they decided to do it in season 9 anyway.
- Jory: You know, if you give a man an electric blanket, he'll sleep warm for a night, but, if you give a man an electric blanket, and then, put him into the microwave, he'll sleep warm for the rest of his life! And he'll sleep forever after that!
- Jory: And, as always, our GoldStar Intellowave Even-Heat System...
- all three laugh at the ridiculously long name*
Jon: Is the word "microwave" copywritten?!
- Jory: Oh, yeah! Heat me up, heat blanket!