|"7x034 - 146 flash bulbs"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 200|
|Upload date:||January 29, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#199: Oust|
|Next Episode:||#201: IcyPenguin|
- Only 146 bulbs were microwaved for the 200th episode. There were 144 bulbs that came in cube packaging, and there were two extra blue bulbs.
- Jon and Jory plan to do the show until the 300th episode, which will take place sometime in season 10.
- Jory and Riley both put tin foil on their goggles for this episode. Riley left the tin foil on his goggles for the rest of the episodes that were filmed that night.
- This is the first episode where Riley starts saying, "I'm your sidekick, Riley McIlwain," at the end of the verdict. He says this on and off for the rest of season 7, and he will say this line consistently in season 8 and beyond.
- Riley: Power thirst!
- Jory: I think we should do 12 minutes. Just forget about the "1"! I just want to make sure stuff happens and it's good.
- Jory: We're goin' nowhere! Where are we goin'? F*cking nowhere!
- Jon: Let's do it again. That was good, but...
Riley: BUT...! See, every time, he says the "but." It's the "but" that kills ya! Everything was great, BUT...!