|"7x035 - iPenguin"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 201|
|Upload date:||February 1, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#200: Flash Bulbs|
|Next Episode:||#202: Football|
- Neither Jory nor Riley noticed when Jory messed up and said "Three Steps" instead of "IIAGITMT?"
- In the intro, Riley says that he hasn't done a lot of iItems, but really, the only iItem Riley wasn't around for was the iPod.
- Like the iFish and iDog before it, the iPenguin needed the fire extinguisher.
- This is the first episode where Riley simultaneously says the title of the show with Jory after the verdict. He won't do this again in season 7 (other than in the two episodes of the season finale), and he doesn't consistently start doing this until season 8.
- Jory: And, as always, the GoldStar Intellowave Even-Heat System, (long pause) Melissa.
Jon: You almost forgot her name, didn't you?
Jory: No, I knew it. I just needed a dramatic pause!
- Jory: It's an orb of destruction that no one wants between their legs!
- Jory: Is it a good idea to microwave [iCreatures]? Absolutely! They're useless pieces of crap that I wouldn't wish upon anyone!
- Jory: Hello, and welcome to another episode of "Three Steps to Success." I'm your host, Jory Caron.
Jon: Did you say "Three Steps" on purpose?
Jory: I said "Three Steps to Success"?! (laughs hysterically)