|"7x036 - NFL football"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 202|
|Upload date:||February 4, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#201: iPenguin|
|Next Episode:||#203: Neon Flicker Bulbs|
- Melissa hails from Indianapolis.
- Jon had Jory and Riley silently mouth "Detroit Lions" and "Cleveland Browns" when they covered their mouths to say the two teams in the Super Bowl. They chose these two teams, because they are too horrible to have ever ended up at the Super Bowl.
- Jon rooted for the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl, not the Indianapolis Colts.
- They accidentally forgot to record with the microwave angle camera in this episode.
- "Super Bowl" is copyrighted, so that's why everybody said "Big Game."
- The football was shown in the season 6 donations.
- Jory: (in Boston accent) Gettin' some nachos!
Riley: I'm gettin' some food for that, you know, Big Game...
Jory: (in Boston accent) Gettin' some brats or somethin', gettin' some beers!
- Jon: Throwin' around the ol' foreskin! I mean, "pigskin"! Pigskin, throwin' around the old pigskin, am I right?
Jory: I think we're talking about two different things here...
Jon: Football's the game where you've got the stick and the two balls, am I right?
Jon: That's not football?
Jon: That's not football? I'm thinking of masturbation again?
Jory: Yeah! But again, popular pastime!
- Jory: (in robot voice) I was a smoker, and now, I have to breathe through this, my mouth rectum!
- Jory: But I know that it had more value to it when it was whole and not...
Jon: And not having a hole!