|"7x037 - Neon flicker bulbs"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 203|
|Upload date:||February 7, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#202: Football|
|Next Episode:||#204: Magnets|
- Except for season 8, a light bulb of some kind has been microwaved each season. These flicker bulbs are the 5th type of light microwaved in season 7.
- Season 7 had, by far, the most light bulbs microwaved. A total of 152 lights were microwaved throughout the season.
- The flicker bulbs melted itself on to the glass of Melissa's plate.
- Jory says that light bulbs are consistently a good idea on the show, but the first episode/light bulb was a bad idea. But even this was really a good idea, because Jory says in this episode that all light bulbs are good, even if he said they were bad in the past.
- Jory: They're frickin' flicker bulbs. Of course they'll flicker in my frickin' microwave. It's a given!
- Jory: And our GoldStar microwave, Melissa. She's not a big ol' lady. She's actually kind of, you know, just average, but what she makes up for? It's on the inside!
- Jory: I thought it would flicker.
Jon: Well, apparently, the flicker bulbs- false advertising!
- Jon: What I've noticed about light bulbs? They seem to have a lot of second life. They'll go out, but then, they'll come back for a little bit, and then, they'll go away. You know what? They're a lot like Brett Favre!