|"7x038 - Magnets"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 204|
|Upload date:||February 11, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#203: Neon Flicker Bulbs|
|Next Episode:||#205: 4-LOM Bobble Head|
- Jon noticed that the magnets made it difficult for Melissa's plate to spin.
- The magnets still were magnetic after they were microwaved.
- Jory didn't know what the lodestone magnet was in the air bag episode. He called it a "common rock." Jon corrected him, telling him what it really was.
- In an annotation, Jon said that "we'll probably never microwave a car battery." This is false. They did microwave a car battery in Season 9, but just like the magnets, nothing really happened.
- Jory: And these magnets and lodestone are actually really, like, heavily requested items. They probably won't do anything, but let's throw 'em in our microwave, anyway!
- Jory: Safety is...
Jory: Yeah, no. That's the survey. Nope! Don't have it!
- Jory: The lodestone weighs, like, 400 pounds.
Jon: That's what your mom said last night!
Jory: What? That your load weighs 400 pounds?
- Jon: And better yet, wonder no more, and, please, comment no more! We're sick of hearing it!
Jory: No, no, you can comment, but about different things!