|"7x043 - Calculators"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 209|
|Upload date:||March 1, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#208: Rocket Engines|
|Next Episode:||#210: Copper Wire & Solder|
- Jory was very good at math in school. He took AP Calculus his senior year of college and did very well in the class.
- Jory asked Riley if he asks his teachers to call him "sexy idea" the first day of school.
- Both calculators were scientific ones.
- 80:08 is the longest microwave time ever chosen.
- Jory: (sees that Riley typed in "boobies" on calculator) Guess how many times I've seen THOSE? (shows "0" on his calculator)
- Jon: (reads one calculator) "Stat error"!
Jory: Really? That's what I was charged with in the state of... Never mind...
- Jon: a^2 + b^2 = (Fried in my microwave)^2!
Jory: That's the transitive property.
Jon: That's the Transitive Property of Awesome!
- Jory: Unburnt calculators > burnt calculators! Is there a way to say "bad idea" in math?
Jon: Do not divide by zero!
Jory: 2 + 2 = 5?