|"7x044 - Copper Wire & Solder"|
|Season 7, Experiment No. 210|
|Upload date:||March 5, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#209: Calculators|
|Next Episode:||#211: Voltage Meter & Capacitors|
- Jory said that he tried to get rid of the streak Melissa acquired from the rocket engines, but he couldn't, as it was burnt on.
- The solder was probably lead-based.
- Wolverine acquired his powers by breathing in copper wire and a solder.
- This experiment broke Candy's replacement plate.
- Jory: WIRE we doing this?
- Jory: Don't ask, don't tell about safety!
- Jory: [Melissa's] reliable AND attractive!
Jon: Just like your mom!
- Jon: (to Jory) You broke another plate, you bastard!
Jory: Yet, the microwave...
Jon: Still loves you and comes back to you!