|"8x004 - Blowfish"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 217|
|Upload date:||May 17, 2010|
|Experiment time:||"Fish and seafood" setting|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#216: Sunglasses|
|Next Episode:||#218: Food Coloring|
- This was an actual taxidermied blowfish. This is probably the closest the guys will come to breaking the "won't-microwave-anything-living" rule.
- Even though it was taxidermied, after microwaving, the blowfish still smelled like fish.
- Jon's puggle, Harley, was scared of the blowfish in the donation video. Riley purposely scared Harley with the blowfish, and he said that they should keep it around to scare Harley.
- We meet Sarah's alter personality Shauna.
- Near the last 30 seconds, a white smoke escaped from the blowfish. It is unknown how it could have happened.
- Jory: And we have this microwave. Her name is Shauna.
Jon: It's SARAH!
Jory: No, it's ISN'T!
Jory: She's a shape-shifter!
Jon: Oh! Which also starts with "S"!
- Jon: Alright, hopefully, this experiment won't blow!
- Jory: Do you want to shove tin foil in its mouth?
- Jory: It smells like a urinal! And this looks like bamboo. What the f*ck is this?!
Jon: It's one of his spikes. It's his defensive measure! You just destroyed it. This is an extinct species.
Jory: It's not extinct!
Jon: THIS particular one is!