|"8x005 - Food coloring"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 218|
|Upload date:||May 21, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#217: Blowfish|
|Next Episode:||#219: C-3PO & R2-D2|
- We meet two of Sarah's alter personalities, Selia and Samantha. Like the Sandra personality, the Samantha personality is modeled after the past microwave.
- The green food coloring was the one that exploded.
- Riley is Team Edward, not Team Jacob.
- Jory: We're going to be microwaving food coloring. It's low-budget blood!
- Jory Remember how long it took to get the red off of, just that little bit of red off of our faces? This is gonna suck!
- Jory: I'd say, if you never really wanted that microwave to begin with, like it was a bastard microwave, absolutely! Put some food coloring in there. No flames, no danger, just one hell of a mess to pick up. Just make sure that you guys didn't really care about the microwave, like I care about MY microwaves, clearly.
Riley: What's her name again?
Jory: It's Samantha.