|"8x006 - R2-D2 and C3PO"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 219|
|Upload date:||May 24, 2010|
|Experiment time:||77 seconds|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#218: Food Coloring|
|Next Episode:||#220: Marshmallow Fluff|
- This episode was in honor of the 30th anniversary of Star Wars episode IV: A New Hope.
- 77 seconds was chosen for the microwave time, since A New Hope came out in 1977.
- We are introduced to Sarah's alter personality Sindy.
- Riley: (in C-3PO voice) Master Caron, Master Caron, the odds of surviving a microwave are 365,000:1!
Jon: Never tell me the odds!
Jory: The odds of surviving MY microwave are actually zero...
- Riley: (in C-3PO voice) "My master, TechnoWizard, would never allow this to us! Oh, no!" (throws C-3PO on microwave) Shut the f*ck up!
- Jory: (in C-3PO voice) "Human-cyborg relation!" It's funny, because he's having protocol with my microwave right now!
- Jon: C-3PO does not even know how to use a lightsaber. He does not even have bendable arms! R2-D2 could kick his ass in a fight! The only thing C-3PO is good at is bending over and taking it in the ass!