|"8x008 - George Foreman Grill"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 221|
|Upload date:||June 1, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#220: Marshmallow Fluff|
|Next Episode:||#222: Grill brush|
- Jon and Jory's good friends from Emerson, Ezra Horne and Joe Collesano, do the collab intro, due to their "Is it a Good Idea to George Foreman This?" parody.
- This is the first time Joe's ever been on camera during the microwave show. He helped film the dynamite episode, but he was never on camera.
- 5 minutes was chosen for the microwave time, in honor of George Foreman's 5 sons, all of whom are named "George."
- The microwave Ezra was putting on his George Foreman Grill appeared to be a similar model of Vanessa.
- Unlike most guest appearance where Jon puts the original intro in the bloopers section, he did not put an original intro at the end, which is very odd. However, during the live editing of the intros, Riley suggested to Jon that Joe and Ezra should do the intro, but Jon said that they should still do an intro just in case they were busy. Ultimately, they did do an intro that went like this:
Jory: Hello and welcome to, "Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?" I'm your host, Jory Caron.
Riley: And I'm Riley McIlwain, your sidekick. And I keep my buns nice and toasted [slaps his behind and opens the bun warmer, which is the blue compartment], and I keep my cock nice and grilled [points at his junk and opens and loudly shuts the grill itself]!
Jory: Dude, can you just---.
Jon: You're gonna put your penis in the George Foreman Grill? Are you out of your mind?
Riley: You know, I've done so many diff--. I have nothing else to lose in life, really.
Jon: There's nothing else that you can---, you put your cock in everything else.
Jory: Wait, wait. Let's just recrey. There [opens grill], cock [points to the inside of the grill and lets go of the top, making a loud noise].
Riley: Shhhhh! De-greasified, baby!
Jory: I'd say too much teeth. Really.
- Ezra: I don't know how to do that!
Joe: I'll bet you Riley McIlwain could!
Ezra: If you like Riley so much, why don't you f*cking marry him?!
- Riley: My biscuit's burnin'!
- Jory: Do you think, when we open it up, there's just gonna be burgers in there?
Jon: That would be amazing! We have created a tool that creates burgers from thin air. We will put McDonald's out of business!