|"8x009 - Grill Brush"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 222|
|Upload date:||June 3, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#221: George Foreman Grill|
|Next Episode:||#223: Crocs|
To complement the George Foreman Grill that was microwaved in the previous episode was a grill brush. The brush was loaded inside Sarah with the timer set at 5:31. After the first 20 seconds or so, the inside was starting to smoke kinda bad. At 4:57, it started to light a small flame, literally engulfing the interior in smoke. The size of the flame was getting a little bit out of control as it enlarged into quite a sizable flame.
Jory wanted to stop the microwave, but Jon insisted to press on with the microwave. Again with 4 minutes left on the clock, the brush again combusted with another flame and Sarah was being burnt so badly that it died at 3:36. Jory then found out that the brush actually burned from the inside out.
Well, this experiment marked the end of Sarah. But Jory declared that it was still a pretty good idea to microwave a grill brush.
- We found out that the grill was microwaved for Memorial Day.
- Sarah is her host personality in this episode, as Jory introduces her as Sarah.
- Jon comments on how dark Sarah is. This is because her light was broken when they bought her.
- Sarah died in this episode. Her death was almost immediately followed by her funeral montage.
- Riley: How many people died on Memorial Day?
Jory: That doesn't make any sense!
Jon: Memorial Day is a joint holiday from ALL the wars. It's not an anniversary!
- Jory: (to Jon) Are we killing the microwave?
Jon: If the microwave dies, then so be it! Sarah's had a good life, and she would want to go down on Memorial Day, like all of her veteran brothers!
- Jon: [Sarah] died for a good cause- meaningless entertainment on YouTube!