|"8x010 - Pair of Crocs"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 223|
|Upload date:||June 7, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#222: Grill Brush|
|Next Episode:||#224: Smoke Bombs & "BANG" Gun|
- These aren't real Crocs, just lookalike ones that were donated by a fan.
- This is the third time 6:66 was used as a microwave time. The first time was for Jory's "hatred" of Riley in the Etch-a-Sketch episode, and the other time was for the iPhone.
- Like Cinnamon, Margaret doesn't have a light-up display.
- Jory added tin foil, but even that didn't produce fire.
- Jory: (in exaggerated Boston accent) They're shoes that make you look retarded!
Riley: But, wait! there's more! You buy one croc, you get the second one, full price!
- Riley: When did they actually become popular? What year?
Jory: I don't know. Never!
Riley: Oh, that's right- never! Year zero!
- Riley: I have a feeling this is going to be a really dumb episode.
Jon: I have a feeling it's gonna be smoky.
Jory: I have a feeling it's gonna be a crock of sh*t!
- Jory: Crocs suck! If you wear any, you need help! You suck at life! Kill yourself!