|"8x011 - Smoke Bombs and "BANG" Gun"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 224|
|Upload date:||June 10, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#223: Crocs|
|Next Episode:||#225: ShamWow|
The smoke bombs (donated by FiceDude 12) and the bang gun (donated by Mattyizkool) were placed inside the Sharp Carousel Margaret. The timer was set to 1:92. And just 4 seconds in, the smoke bombs caught fire and it was smoking so bad till the point you can't even see what was going on inside the microwave. The fabric of the bang gun also caught fire from the nearby smoke bombs. What ended up was quite a blazing inferno in the microwave and one of the items exploded and another smoke bomb caught flame and intensified the inferno in the microwave.
The power to Margaret was cut with 45 seconds remaining and even with the microwave door closed, the Lab was starting to smoke. The interior was totally charred and the microwave couldn't be switched on. Jory expected that experiment was bound to kill the microwave anyway, so to no surprise, Margaret died. However, on the lighter side of things, Microwaving Smoke bombs and a bang gun was a good idea, making Margaret one of the few microwaves to perish without a bad idea, the others being Jasmine, Cinnamon, and Erin.
DISCLAIMER! Don't ever try this at home. That was probably one of the biggest infernos after the Spinning Firework (which took place outdoors) and probably one of the most dangerous experiments, aside from the Airbag, ever to be conducted inside the lab.
- This episode also was deemed "too hot for YouTube", so Jon had to put up an edited version.
- This episode had so many bloopers that Jon made a separate blooper video.
- "See?" was said 16 times, and "meah" was said 18 times, not counting the times they were said in the blooper video.
From the Episode Edit
- Jory: (in 20s' gangster accent) Well, you're good, sidekick, real good, but, as long as I'M the host, you'll always be second-best, see? I have smoke bombs, meah!
- Riley: (in 20s' gangster accent) We've got this broad here, Margaret.
Jory: (in Boston accent) Don't talk about my broad!
Riley: She's a broad, you know? Jory: Don't even say my broad is a broad, okay, dude?
- Jon: (in 20s' gangster accent) Yeah, see? The 1920s, see? Prohibition! Don't put it in there for 19:20. Don't wanna count that high!
- Jon: They look like meteorites!
- Riley: (in raspy smoker's voice) If you want to sound like this, it's a great idea. Ooh! Get me some figs and chocolates, some figs and chocolates and some microwaves! Terrible idea, emphysema right here!
From the Bloopers & Outtakes Edit
- Jory: Shmick-um, shmick-um, Szechuan chicken!
- Jon: Stop improvising!
Riley: Write us a script, then!
Jory: Oh, sh*t!