|"8x012 - ShamWow"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 225|
|Upload date:||June 16, 2010|
|Microwave Used:||Margaret II|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#224: Smoke Bombs & "BANG" Gun|
|Next Episode:||#226: Iron|
- This is the first time a microwave name has been used twice.
- Margaret II's real name isn't "Margaret." It is unknown what her real name is. She doesn't seem to be related to Margaret I, although she does seem to be the younger of the two.
- Margaret II is the first Emerson microwave on the show. Emerson Radio works with microwaves since 1985.
- Jory: (in Vince accent) We're gonna be microwaving these ShamWows. They're made in Germany, so you know they work real good!
- Jory: Are you followin' this, camera guy? Are you followin' this, camera guy?
Jon: Yes, yes, I am!
Jory: Are you still followin' it, camera guy?
Jon: Please don't underestimate my abilities as a cameraman.
Jory: But are you still followin' this, camera guy?
Jon: You're insulting me!
- Jon: Hey, guys, why isn't Margaret II spinning?
Jory: Oh, they're just stuck up against the wall.
Jon: So, the plate IS spinning?
Jory: Yeah, she's a little stuck-up!
Riley: It's kinda that way when you just hold a hooker up against the wall before you kill them. They don't really move.
- Jory: I think someone already used this!
Jon: They used it to what? Wipe their ass with it?