|"8x014 - Mondo drinks"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 227|
|Upload date:||June 21, 2010|
|Microwave Used:||Margaret II|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#226: Iron|
|Next Episode:||#228: "Easy" Button|
- The "Super McVarial 900" line Riley said in the intro is a Rocket Power reference.
- The Mondo was also purchased at the dollar store.
- The already microwaved ShamWow came in handy this episode, as it was what Jory used to mop up the spilt Mondo.
- Jory: (in surfer voice) You know, dude, after a long day of surfing, I just need a cool, refreshing beverage.
Riley: (in surfer voice) Oh, yeah? Well, I've got this great refreshing beverage that's blue, too. It's called a "Mondo"!
Jory: Whoa! What IS it?
Riley: A Mondo! Dude, all you do is twist, drink, and piss, dude!
- Jory: I love how bright Margaret Junior is!
Jon: Margaret II! Not to be confused with Jack T. Hammond the...
- Jory: I sure hope when these blow they don't shoot sticky blue goo everywhere.
Jon: I mean, I would hate to have a repeat of my prom night!
- Jory: You may be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave your Mondo? That doesn't even sound like it's something you would want to do. It kind of sounds dirty, really- microwaving your Mondo!