|"8x017 - The Statue of Liberty"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 230|
|Upload date:||July 2, 2010|
|Microwave Used:||Margaret II|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#229: Helium Balloon|
|Next Episode:||#231: Gathering Items|
- The Statue of Liberty was microwaved with TNT Pop-Its.
- Like season 6's 4th of July episodes, Jon played the national anthem in the background during the intro.
- The Statue of Liberty toy played "America the Beautiful."
- Jon started improvising with sounds from the game Bop-It after Riley said "pop it!" for the first time. The guys were given a Bop-It game via donations in season 6, but it never has been microwaved.
- Jory: Did you know that Uncle Sam loved Americans so much that he sent his only statue to die for our sins? It's true. He's gonna put it in the microwave!
- Jory: You can't toy with independence!
- Jon: (disgustedly) Aw! She looks like a limp dick now!