|"8x019 - Thermometer"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 232|
|Upload date:||July 9, 2010|
|Microwave Used:||Margaret II|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#231: Gathering Items|
|Next Episode:||#233: Cold pack|
- The thermometer was an alcohol-based one, not a mercury one, so there is no cause for worry.
- Neither Jon nor Jory remembers any of band 98 Degrees's music.
- This is the first time in season 8 that the safety disclaimer at the beginning was repeated.
- This is also the first time in season 8 that the "roasted nuts" catchphrase is said in completion, albeit during the microwaving, not before.
- Jory: Here at the Jory Caron Laboratory 2-point-80 degrees...
Riley: 2-point-80 degrees, baby! I'm 98 Degrees! (singing) Ooh, yeah!
- Riley: (to Jory) You peeled off that thing. Look how clear it is now, huh?
Jory: All you have to do is remove parts of the microwave that are probably meant for your protection, to make it so you can actually see it!
- Jory: (to Riley) You know, I think this one was an alcohol one, but if it wasn't, then you shouldn't do that...