|"8x020 - Cold pack"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 233|
|Upload date:||July 13, 2010|
|Microwave Used:||Margaret II|
|Experiment time:||"Frozen vegetable"|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#232: Thermometer|
|Next Episode:||#234: VidCon Light Bulbs|
- Margaret II's plate breaks after the experiment.
- Margaret II's "frozen vegetable" setting is 2:37 in length.
- The intro continues with the hot theme of being in LA for VidCon. First, there was the thermometer. Then, there was a cold pack.
- This is solely a cold pack. Season 4's pack was both hot and cold.
- Jory: It's SO hot. But it's okay. I heard it was so cold PACK in Boston!
- Jory: I wish there were a "Viagra" button on a microwave, 'cause that would help ME up a lot!
- Jory: So, you may be wondering, is it a good idea to microwave a cold pack? Absolutely! The experiment wasn't the most interesting, microwaving it, but the results... *Margaret II's plate breaks* Sh*t! The results suck ass! Never mind- this is a sh*tty idea! Way to ruin it, cold pack!