|"8x022 - Laser Pointers"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 235|
|Upload date:||July 20, 2010|
|Microwave Used:||Margaret II|
|Experiment Outcome:||Goodish Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#234: VidCon Light Bulbs|
|Next Episode:||#236: Bag of Goo|
- This is the first goodish idea.
- Margaret II began going plateless in this episode, after her plate broke from the cold pack. It is unknown why Jory did not use Margaret's plate in Margaret II, whether it was because it didn't fit or he just forgot.
- A true light bulb was not microwaved in season 8. (The VidCon light bulbs don't count.) The laser pointers were the closest thing to a light bulb for season 8.
- One of the laser pointers still worked after microwaving, one of the few salvageable items on the show.
- Riley said Be Careful which is the line from the Intro
- On YouTube, though, this is a flagged video.
- Jory: Don't move until I get behind the meat shield!
- Jory: Good-ish idea! (to Jon) Can we do that?
Jon: Yeah, sure.
Jory: Thanks, camera guy!
- Riley: (muffled through mask) We had a bad experience with these in the past. What?
Riley: I said we had a bad experience with these in the past. You wanna stick it in my ass? What?!
- Riley: Alright Everyone make sure the battery could go off again , Be Careful , if it goes off
, I don't know just dont get it off
- On Deleted Scenes
- Riley : what the fuck did you do
- Jorey: I don't know
- Riley: alright everyone make sure the battery could go off again, be careful, if it goes off, I don't know just don't get it off