|"8x023 - Bag of Goo"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 236|
|Upload date:||July 30, 2010|
|Microwave Used:||Margaret II|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#235: Laser Pointers|
|Next Episode:||#237: Klondike Bar|
- The burning bag of goo melted a part of Margaret II's inside off.
- This is the first time Riley has given the verdict without being the host (episode #195).
- The "goo" inside the bag of goo was of an unknown substance, but many people have said that it was a boric acid compound.
- The bag of goo was said to be holy, perhaps foreshadowing Margaret II's amazing ressurections.
- Jon: Bag of goo, guys- how long should we put it in there for?
Riley: 3 minutes.
Jory: 4 minutes.
Riley: Three! 3 minutes, 30 seconds.
Jon: You don't have to haggle, guys!
Jory: I was bartering!
Jon: You just ended up doing four, anyway! What a dick!
Jory: Shut up! What, what?
- Jory: What IS that?
Riley: It's Jesus.
Jory: Dude, Jesus is blessing our bag!
- Jory: When the three of us go in there, I'm gonna bring in myrrh. What are you gonna bring in?
Jon: I have frankincense!
Jory: (to Riley) You're stuck with gold!
- Jory: (to Jon) YOU should taste it!