|"8x024 - Klondike Bar"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 237|
|Upload date:||August 02, 2010|
|Microwave Used:||Margaret II|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#236: Bag of Goo|
|Next Episode:||#238: Nintendo Wii|
- Riley tastes the chocolate of the melted Klondike Bar, but Jory does not.
- The Klondike bar was one of the few items so far that was not on the table during the introductions (for obvious melting reasons).
- Jory writes "I ♥U" in melted ice cream on Margaret II's top, similar to how Riley wrote "Jackie ♥" on Jackie's filthy door in season 6.
- Jory's one innuendo implies that Riley, not just Jory, had a sexual relationship with Margaret II.
- Riley: I'm your sexually confused sidekick, Riley McIlwain, I'm not gonna lie.
- Jory: Now, it just has to sit there and melt, and there will be another mysterious white goo in there. That makes it the fourth one this evening!
Jon: Yes, I believe so!
Jory: Me, Riley, bag of goo, Klondike bar!
- Jon: What would I do for a Klondike bar? I have to say I would probably pay the marketer's suggested retail price or lower for a delicious Klondike bar, plus applicable sales tax. But I would do no more!
- Riley: Hey, listen- I'll give you a Jory Caron-ism! (mimicking Jory) If you're out in the middle of the woods with a microwave and you have some power, and you're really thirsty, and you have a Klondike bar, just put 'em in the microwave, and you'll have hot chocolate! Uh, almost!
Jory: That IS like me!