|"8x028 - Glowsticks"|
|Season 8, Experiment No. 241|
|Upload date:||August 16, 2010|
|Microwave Used:||Saint Margaret II|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#240: Isopropyl alcohol|
|Next Episode:||#242: Gold teeth, bronze filings, and ball bearings|
- The reason that glow sticks was repeated was that Jon wanted to show them in HD. Season 2 was shot in SD, so the previous glow stick experiment was of subpar quality in Jon's eyes. Also, Ezra was the sidekick during the previous glow stick experiment, so Riley never got a chance to see what happens to glow sticks while microwaved.
- One of the glow sticks was a fairy glow wand. The guys presented it as a separate item in the premiere and the first experiment episode, but they microwaved it with the other glow sticks. It was purple and also was the glow stick that they activated prior to microwaving.
- The guys bought the fairy wand at the dollar store for a dollar.
- Just like Diane in season 2, the glow sticks left a "glowing residue in [their] wake", all over Margaret II.
- When Jory said that he didn't rememeber what verdict he gave back in season 2, Jon cut to footage from the old glow stick episode's verdict/conclusion. Also, instead of bloopers/outtakes at the end, Jon put the "roasted nuts" safety speech from the season 2 glow stick episode, as a nod to how "roasted nuts" was cut out in season 8.
- Jory told Riley Margaret II is an Emerson. However: there are more companies called Emerson. Margaret II came from Emerson Radio.
- When Jory opened Saint Margaret II's door, you can see a part of the door that bulged out, most likely from either the flaming Wii or the hot-enough-to-melt-part-of-the-door gathering items.
- Jory: Today, we're doing glow sticks. And I know what you're thinkin'- "You guys have done glow sticks! Fake and Gay! Two camels in a tiny car!" Or somethin' like that.
- Jory: Here at the Jory Caron Laboratory 2.8, safe-... No! But you know what IS here? My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord's worker, saint, person, woman. Margaret II! And she is HOLY- holy, holy, holy-God-awesome!
Riley: HOLY! Like, even like "holy" like Jesus, in like "holy" like "holy-sh*t-she-can-still-do-this"!
- Riley: Who's Margaret made by?
Jory: Uh, I think she's an Emerson.
Riley: We should write them a letter!
Jory: "Emerson, your microwaves are godly!"
- Jon: We've got a rave in a microwave!
- Riley: Wow! Finale?!
Riley: We're already done?!
Riley: It felt like it was only, like three days!