|"9x003 - ZhuZhu pets"|
|Season 9, Experiment No. 245|
|Upload date:||November 5, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#244: Galileo thermometer|
|Next Episode:||#246: Electric razors|
Zhu Zhu Pets finally got served in Marissa (THANK GOD!) Sadly, Marissa was swapped out, due to broken light in last episode.
- Jon suggested that they pick the microwave time by spelling out "Zhu Zhu" on a phone. If Jory had done that, the time would have been [2 (9 + 4 +8)], or 42, which would correspond to a time of either 4:20 or 42:00.
- Marissa didn't really die in this episode. She was just swapped out. The experiment was followed by her funeral montage, which also featured a slow fade out, like the brain running out of oxygen. This was Jory's idea.
- This was the first episode since the bottle of gin to be edited live on Ustream.
- This is the only experiment Marissa uses her plate for. Jory added it to her prior to the experiment; this can be seen in the recorded live show.
- This is the first experiment completely devoid of a microwave light. Even Sarah had a working, albeit dimmed, light.
- Jory: How long should I put them in there for?
Jon: Just spell it out like you would do on a phone. So do, like, all zeroes.
Jory: 5:55. (mocking Jon) Just do all zeroes!
- Jon: How much time is left on this piece of sh*t?
Jon: Goddamnit! I'm not getting paid enough for this, this is boring as crap.
Riley: It is
Jon: I mean, have you ever taken a crap that was just so boring, you're, like, "Aw, I wish this would be done, so I could just go leave?"
- Jory: They're ALL amazing, actually, every single one of my poops! Every one of my BMs is magical. The "M" actually stands for "magical"! It's bowel magic! I fill up the pot with just bowel magic sauce!
- Jon: That was a stupid item! I say it's a good idea. They were annoying after only being out of the box.
Jory: Well that's because you have no soul.
Riley: Does he even believe in Christmas? I mean, like, come on!
Jon: F*ck Santa Claus! What has he ever done for ME?