|"9x007 - Harry Potter and Candles"|
|Season 9, Experiment No. 249|
|Upload date:||November 19, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain|
|Previous Episode:||#248: Unbagged popcorn|
|Next Episode:||#250: Orange|
- Jon did a live edit of this episode on Thursday night, November 18, 2010.
- The reason there was a lack of Harry Potter-related jokes is that Jon and Jory have never read any of the books or seen any of the movies, and Riley has only seen, at most, the first two movies.
- Jory and Jon both incorrectly thought the Half-Blood Prince was Harry, which is why Jory called Harry a "prince" at the end.
- This episode debuted the day Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part I, debuted.
- The "Ron, Ron, Ron, Ron Weasley" song Riley sings is from the Potter Puppet Pals episode, "The Mysterious Ticking Noise."
- Jory: (points to Esmeralda) Is there something going on in there?
Jon: Looks like you're conducting a seance there, Jory!
Jory: I think so! I think we're trying to channel the spirits of the past!
- Jon: We have to celebrate Harry Potter's new film, Harry Potter and the Blood-Prince-Half, right?
- Jory: You can see where the butter [from the popcorn] was... It's NOT black!
- Jory: F*ck Harry Potter! No, I'm kidding. It's probably great. I don't know, I've never seen any of it. What?