|"9x009 - Whipped Cream"|
|Season 9, Experiment No. 251|
|Upload date:||November 26, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#250: Orange|
|Next Episode:||#252: Smoke detector|
- At the end of the episode, Jory contemplates how to clean Esmeralda's plate. Then, he notices that it's broken. It is unknown how the plate broke.
- 20 minutes seems to be Jory's standard aerosol can microwave time now. He also used it for the Silly String.
- The can of Reddi Whip that was microwaved was indeed full. It just looked like the can that sprayed whipped cream in the microwave was the one that was microwaved.
- This is the first time in the season that the tin foil shield was mentioned. The "roasted nuts" line was not said in completion, though.
- When Jory slams Esmeralda's door shut, Reddi Whip got all over Jon's pants.
- The Reddi Whip is the first aerosol to do something on its own.
- Jory: (puts Reddi Whip on Esmeralda's door) You know, for that proper seal!
- Jon: What are you, a scientist?!
Jory: It'd be quite the acceleration.
Jon: You've been taking too many rides on the Magic School Bus there, skipper! You know too much... I don't like somebody more intelligent than me, so why don't you shut up with that science talk, alright?
Jory: So, you don't like anyone?
- Jory: It didn't have quite the reaction that we wanted it to have...
Jon: But it was still pretty cool!
Jory: It did, at least, react.
Riley: It had a reaction, nonetheless.