|"9x011 - Twilight Figurines"|
|Season 9, Experiment No. 253|
|Upload date:||December 3, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#252: Smoke detector|
|Next Episode:||#254: Flip camera|
- The lab gets upgraded to the JCML 3.1 in this episode, due to the addition of a new light.
- Although this episode says that it was Jon's 500th upload, he annotated that it was really his 666th upload. So, this is the second time Esmeralda's dark magic has been associated with the number 666.
- Jon reviewed the first Twilight movie for an episode of "Movie Night," and he was surprised that he actually sort of enjoyed it. He said it wasn't a good movie, but that it wasn't nearly as bad as he was expecting it to be.
- Jon did not use the food coloring episode as a related episode, despite Riley's lower third saying "Team Edward" in that episode.
- The guys released this episode very close to when Twilight: Eclipse came out on DVD.
- The outtakes reveal that Jory's mask broke during the microwaving.
- It is unknown why the Edward doll was not broken into pieces before it was burned.
- In the outtake at the end if the video, Jory accidentally breaks the band that holds his mask to the back of his head. Riley said that this downgrades the laboratory back to 3.0
- Jory: Now, because Esmeralda is so hard to read, we have to use an instruction manual to read her panels! But it's okay, because that means we can touch her panels more!
- Jon: What team are you guys? Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?
Riley: I'm definitely a Team Edward.
Jory: Jacob is a tool!
Riley: Yeah! That's EXACTLY what he is!
- Jon: I have to consider myself a Team Edward, as well, even though he's definitely the world's worst case of pedophilia! 118 years old bangin' a 16-year-old!
- Jory: Twilight! BOO! I don't know what sound they make! Bad Idea