|"9x013 - Silly Bandz"|
|Season 9, Experiment No. 255|
|Upload date:||December 13, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain|
|Previous Episode:||#254: Flip camera|
|Next Episode:||#256: Lava lamp|
- We are never told what shapes the Silly Bandz are.
- Riley managed to get all but one of the Silly Bandz in Penelope when he flung them.
- Interestingly, Silly Putty is not a related video. When told about this by Hypercoaster, Jon laughed and said that he's not good at picking out related videos.
- Jon compares the fad of Silly Bandz to the pogs fad of the early-mid 90s.
- Jory claims that he hears Penelope's tray breaking at the end of the experiment, so he quickly puts her tray back inside her to prevent injury.
- Jory: If I rip [a Silly Band] off, does that mean I can perform intercourse with you?
Riley: You don't have to rip it off. You can just ask!
- Jory: So, for that much enjoyment, those little bands in there, you know, that they probably paid a Mexican laborer to make for, you know, half a cent. And the amount of rubber in there is probably, like, a quarter of a cent. And what is it? Like $4 per bag of those things?! They're cleaning up, so we're cleaning them up by microwaving them!
- Jon: It looks like someone's intestinal tract on fire!
- Jon: Now, they all just look like pellets of bird sh*t!