|"9x015 - Tampons"|
|Season 9, Experiment No. 256|
|Upload date:||December 20th, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#256: Lava Lamp|
|Next Episode:||#258: Christmas Tree|
After that huge lava lamp explosion, Jory and the guys come to the conclusion that Penelope could really use these tampons!
- This is the first time we officially learn that microwave girls apparently menstruate.
- 3:00 is the official time of the month.
- Penelope prefers Tampax super-plus tampons.
- Lava lamp menstrual cycles are heavy flow.
- This episode aired on a Wednesday instead of a Friday, because Jon wanted to review TRON: Legacy the Friday it came out.
- Jory: (to Riley) Why are you in such a bad mood?
Riley: (deadpan) I'm not in a bad mood.
Jon: You SEEM like you're in a bad mood.
Jory: Is it that time of the season for you, Riley?
Jory: "TMS"- you know, that's pretty close to "PMS"!
- Jory: It really is convenient how tampons were our next episode.
Jon: Yeah, I don't think that's "convenient."
Jory: So much as we planned it?
- Jon: Release the tampons!
- Jory: This looks like a burnt tampon! Do you want to look like you're smoking a burnt tampon?