|"9x016 - Christmas Tree"|
|Season 9, Experiment No. 258|
|Upload date:||December 23, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#257: Tampons|
|Next Episode:||#259: Barney the Dinosaur|
- Jory says that he gives his microwave girls alliterative names to match their brand, but there have been many girls who have NOT had alliterative names. In season 9 alone, both Marissa and Esmeralda didn't have alliterative names.
- Jory chooses 3:00 as the microwave time, in honor of the Holy Trinity.
- Jon did a live editing of this episode.
- Jon revealed with the release of this episode that, from now on, the second microwave show of the week and "Movie Night" will be switched, with the microwave show now being released on Mondays and Wednesdays instead of its classic schedule of Mondays and Fridays.
- At the time of filming, the guys did not know who donated the Christmas tree; during the live edit, it was found that BigLoudNoise remembered he had donated it when he donated the George Foreman Grill.
- Jory finds at the end of this episode (in footage not shown outside of the live show) that the siren light doesn't work anymore.
- Jon said during the live edit that the official ending date for the microwave show will be July 2011, with the last 4th of July special probably being the series finale.
- Also during the live edit, Jon revealed that he wants to do a video series called "Smash This Sh*t" after the microwave show ends, with the guys smashing unused microwave donations with a large cement pole that came with Jon's new house.
- Jon: (to Jory) You can't see it because I've digitally added it after the fact, but there is indeed mistletoe above Penelope! So, why don't you, uh...? Why don't you go ahead?
Jory: Well, uh, she's kinda bloody...
- Jon: (to Riley) Of COURSE it's gonna catch on fire! Is Santa Claus round, fat, and jolly?!
- Jory: And Santa will bring you everything you ever want...
Jory: ...if you subscribe to our channel!
Riley: Oh, well, in that case, YES! He will!
- Jon: (after failed mistletoe attempt) Well, how 'bout you give [Penelope] a present, then?
Jory: How 'bout she gives ME a present? I'll take care of that later!
- Hypercoaster (in live chat, referring to Jory not kissing Penelope): Why does Penelope get no love?!
Jon: Because she's a WHORE, obviously!