|"9x017 - Barney the Dinosaur"|
|Season 9, Experiment No. 259|
|Upload date:||December 27, 2010|
|Experiment Outcome:||Bad Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Riley McIlwain (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#258: Christmas Tree|
|Next Episode:||#260: Box of Wine|
== "Is It A Good Idea To Microwave Barney The Dinosaur?" is the 259th experiment of the popular YouTube show "Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?". See what happens when Jory decides to microwave Barney after his christmas sucked.
- Most viewers expected this to be a good idea, not a bad idea, since many people hate creepy Barney. However, since Riley gave the verdict, the fact that he was a Barney fan as a child probably influenced his decision.
- The donated Barney sang and talked, but for some reason, the guys did not demonstrate this function before microwaving.
- This is the first appearance of the long-awaited-for "Oompa-Loompa" disclaimer.
- In the bloopers, it was found that the siren, which stopped working at the end of the previous experiment, started working again during the microwaving. What?
- Jory,Jason and Lance: I'm gonna put [Barney] in my lovely Penelope over here, the love of my life! I didn't get her anything [for Christmas], so keep that on the DL!
- Jon and Jack: If I had a dollar every time somebody told me that, I would be very poor!
- Jon and Jack: (in stupid-sounding Barney voice) Now, kids, do you know how to count to 1, 2, 3rd-degree burns?
- Jory,Lance And Jason: What part is THAT?
Riley And Eric: I don't know. His penis?
Jory,Lance And Jason: Barney just got a circumcision, okay?
Jory,Lance and Jason: The dinosaur... he's DEAD!
- Jon: If I understood half of the stuff that happens on this show, I could be a philosopher! Not just ANY philosopher, like an accredited one!
Jory,Jason And Lance: Like f*ckin' Socrates! At LEAST Confucius!