|"9x026 - Old Spice Body Wash"|
|Season 9, Experiment No. 268|
|Upload date:||January 26, 2011|
|Experiment Outcome:||Good Idea|
|Camera Guys(s):||Jonathan Paula|
|Additional Commentary:||Jory Caron (sidekick)|
|Previous Episode:||#267: Duct tape|
|Next Episode:||#269: Xenon bulb|
- This is the first time Riley has hosted while Jory was the sidekick. Because of this, every combination of roles has now been used.
- Even though Riley is host, Jory still says, "I'm your host" at the end of the episode, and Riley kept saying "look at your host," meaning Jory, during his Old Spice parody intro. It is official that he is host, though, as he introduces himself as such and gives the verdict.
- Riley impersonates Isaiah Mustafa throughout the entire episode.
- Riley claiming he has gold-plated underwear beneath his towel is a reference the the Rocky character from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- This is the first episode in which you can see Riley's tattoo on his back, since he is shirtless in this episode. The tattoo says "Adapt and Overcome."
- Jon cleverly put deodorant as a related episode, as Jory said in that episode that, had the deodorant been Old Spice brand instead of Axe brand, it would have died instantly.
- Riley: Inside Penelope? Very dirty girl! I LIKE dirty girls! But luckily for me, she'll also be wearing Old Spice Swagger!
- Jon: How long should we put it in there for, Isaiah Mustafa II?
Riley: 69? No!
- Jon: Guys, the inside of Penelope looks like a cesspool of blood, semen, and Avatar puke!
- Riley: Once it's on your body, nice and warm feeling, just like my muscles!
- Jory: Monocle smile!